Tuesday 15 May 2012

Bucket seat in Miata

Well I was searching for a long time to find a bucket seat that fits in my Mx and where my ass fits in ;)
At the end I ordered today the same that a had in my Classic Mini Cooper.

Sparco Sprint V.

FIA steal frame bucket seat.
It's not the nicest bucket I found, but it's comfy, only 185€, Fia homologated and near to "plug and play" :-)
Just have to make some adaptor plates from 330mm to 345mm.
Found a perfect instruction on a great Website: http://extreme-mx-5.ch/start.html



1 comment:

  1. Hallo ich habe auf MX5-Extreme gesehen, dass du deutsch sprichst und Sportsitze im MX5 hast. Nun hätte ich einige Fragen und zwar, wie hast du die Sitze richtig befestigt bekommen?
    Habt ihr in Luxemburg auch einen TÜV o.ä. denn ich denke die Abnahme wird hier in Deutschland ein Problem darstellen.

    Gruß aus dem Saarland
    Pascal

    ReplyDelete